Sunday, March 6, 2011

Frustrated... again

People ask me a lot why I don’t get depressed or upset about things. Well, the truth is that I do, but admittedly not very often. What I do get is frustrated. Very, very frustrated!  Tonight is one of those nights where I just feel so flipping frustrated.  I get frustrated with myself when I feel like I’ve failed at something and I get frustrated with my life where there are things that I can’t control.
I am going to fail.
Life is out of my control.
I’m aware of this.
Tonight I have been in tears out of frustration and I don’t know how to snap out of it.  I know myself well enough to know that I just need a good night’s sleep and some time and I’ll be fine, but right now I just want to curl into a ball in the corner and cry until I run out of tears. Ahh… that sounds so nice!

Lord, You know my heart and my silly emotions. You know what is worth getting upset about and the parts of my life that I so easily forget You are in full control of. Help me to remember and trust. Help me to set my mind on things above.   You are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment