Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not Processing and New Cameras.

Hey friends,
It has indeed been a long time since I have written on here or even emailed many of you. I am truly sorry for that. I have been having a lot of trouble processing things the last few weeks. I've been trying to write this update all day and just keep having to stop because I forget what I'm talking about or I start writing jibberish.

I feel like I have so much to share with you all. God has been doing amazing things through some interesting circumstances, but I am fighting too hard to write this to continue much longer.

One quick note is that God has answered a prayer I have been praying for a year and a half and I was just given two new cameras!  A pocket and a EOS. Both of which I have been praying for as mine have been broken for quite some time  I am so unbelievable thankful and am excited about learning the ins and outs of them once I get my brain back. 

I will do my best to fill you all in on things soon. Thank you so much for your love and support even when I can't properly express my love and support back.

1 comment:

  1. God is so AWESOME, isn't He :D I love you Whitney <3 Feel better soon girl so you can enjoy those new cameras!!!!

    ReplyDelete