Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The joys of loosing my mind.

So I'm completely loosing my brain function and in the process losing a lot of my possessions. I'm a wee bit famous in my household for knowing where everything is at all times. I can even find things that belong to other people really fast. Well, I could do those things. Recently I can't remember where I put anything and have such a hard time finding anything. Right now I am missing a very important object and it's driving me mad!  I feel like I can't accomplish anything while it's missing.  A friend of mine keeps telling me that this is the way the rest of the world feels and I'm not going crazy I'm just becoming normal, but this is new for me so it's not fun.
How do you people live this way? How do you function while the missing sock is somewhere in the laundry? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Yup, gonna need some popcorn. It's just that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment