Saturday, April 2, 2011

25

So my birthday yesterday was rather dramatic. It started out with me throwing up, add in a little family disagreements, some crying, some moping, one unexpected wall placement, (OK, that could have just been me) and you get one really lame start to a birthday. But, as the day went on it got better and better.
I got to see my grandparent which was very nice!





 I got to see my family which always fills me with great joy! I am so thankful for them!  

I got a really happy pineapple and then I ate grilled pineapple.

It was delicious! 

I ended the day with the worlds best friends and beating their butts at Nertz! Booyah!
I got some beautiful gifts and felt very loved and deeply blessed!   My God has the power to redeem. 

I love this picture! It cracks me up!

Playing Nertz and eating lots of sugar!






The worlds most beautiful trash can. A gift from my parents. Made me so crazy happy!

Amazing knifes from my sister! (I had to take this picture while my hair looked this cool. )

Mac and Cheese that has no gluten in it! Yeah baby!

IVY!

Aren't they beautiful?!
The joy of all joy...FLOWERS!

:-)
 




2 comments:

  1. God is so AWESOME and of course family & friends are an amazing Blessing from God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, I didn't realize you had any problems to begin the day, guess I just never thought to ask you right away since I was in pain, I was only thinking of myself and getting in the chair and putting my feet up to ease the pain so I could cope with it. Glad it turned out that you had a good Birthday bash and the pineapple is so cute and the grilled looks so good, tho I can't have it on my diet phase right now. I don't really miss it as I enjoy grapefruit and I'm going to bake one as I have a recipe sometime.
    I trust that you'll be able to attend church in the morning. I plan too, just got Grandpa tucked in and his mask on correctly so he should be asleep anytime now. Love and God bless, grandma. P.S. the Pics are cute, thanks. I sure should have brushed my hair tho...

    ReplyDelete