Sunday, December 5, 2010

Here we go

Well, as suggested by many people I have decided to start a blog outside of facebook. At the moment I find this stressful as it's one more thing for me to keep track of and I'm already so behind on the internet, but I'm sure in the long run everyone is right and this will be a good outlet for me.   So... here I am, writing.
Yesterday was one of the hardest days I've had in a long time. My health was pretty low after a week full of hospital visits and unexpected energy zappers. I was suppose to have a party yesterday with some much needed friend time, but I canceled because I was throwing up a lot and didn't think that would make for a very good party.  I just needed to stay in bed.  Oh, but boy did I need the fellowship and just an evening to not think about my pain but just enjoy my friends.  I am looking forward to Tuesday when I can try and have a "night off" again although I'm sure it will be a night filled with questions about my hair, or lack there of.   Oh well, it will be fun anyway.  I am praying that God will let me feel well that night and let me feel beautiful despite my lack of flowing locks.   My hair is starting to grow back a bit right now so it feels awesome! Who needs Jack's head to play with when I have my own awesome feeling head?
Haha... I think this blog is just going to end up being an excuse for me to ramble. That is never good. :-)
Well I'm off for now.
whit

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweets! I like for you to ramble because I enjoy reading it! :) I will be checking in! The cool thing about blogspot is you have the little Icons that if you are signed into your facebook, you can flick the f and it will post to your wall that you have posted here! Then you dont have to feel so stressed to update both places! :) Anyways, I'm praying and I know we dont talk often but I am ALWAYS ALWAYS here if you need anything! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete