Wednesday, December 29, 2010

insecurities

It's the middle of the night, the time when my insecurities show themselves to be the most prevalent. The slightest misspoken word or lack of expected communication and I'm thrown. I don't like this part of myself, but here it is.  There really is nothing to be done about it except pray that God will guard my heart and give me His perspective on things. I feel like I've been pleading with Him these things tonight to no avail. No matter what I try and focus on, my brain and emotions come back to insecurity. I'm tired and worn and my guard his down.  And so I lay here and wait for the moon to rise. The moon that will remind me that God is bigger then anything I could ever dream of or experience.
Hope it's not cloudy out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment