Sunday, December 12, 2010

Silly day ending well.

Well, it's midnight and I am awake again. I was asleep for a moment, but it didn't last. Today has been crazy dramatic. I'm not even sure why it just seems like everyone has been on edge and everything that's happened has made the world feel like it's ending. In reality nothing really bad happened today.  My heart is at peace at last and, to be honest, I'm kind of glad to be awake to enjoy it.  While I write this I'm watching old Christmas specials and enjoying my shinny, little tree. It's happy! Despite my over all joy, my prayers are very much on deep and big things tonight; things and people that mean a lot to me. I'm kind of on a Change The World One Prayer At A Time rampage. I always imagine God cracking up at me when I get this way.  I can so picture Him going "I'm listening. I'm listening. Slow down baby girl" (He always calls me Baby Girl in my head and my heart too I think) I like it that God listening just as intently to my ramblings as He does to the rare moments when my prayers are well spoken. I love that about Him. He doesn't care what sort of emotions we are struggling with as long as we lay them at His feet. How cool is that!? I love it!
I think I'm going to fall asleep tonight with the knowledge that no matter what, He cares. Sigh... what a great thought to end such a silly day on. Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment