Sunday, December 12, 2010

I annoy myself sometimes. Funny.

Today is one of those days where I feel like I fail at life. I just can't seem to do things right today no matter how hard I try.  It's annoying because I know so much of it is just exhaustion and satan taking advantage of that, but I can't seem to shake it.  I've been trying to spend time in worship today. Just get my focus back on what's real and important, but it's making me frustrated too. (I'm not sure why)
I want to be a good friend. I want to be a good sister and daughter. I want to be a good Christ barer. I want to be good at... umm.. anything. (Drama queen, I know)


Lord, please lead me to Your will for my life even if that means failing everything and everyone else. I want to be good at seeking You! Give me what I need to do that Lord. Give me proper confidence and courage to be what you want me to be on this snowy day. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment