Friday, December 17, 2010

Today

Today I felt more like a sick person then I have in a long time. Because of my hip I've started using a cane. I was out today with friends and couldn't help but feel so obviously sick. I have ankle braces on,  a wrist brace on, a port in my chest, a cane and no hair. Sigh... it was frustrating. But over all it was a good day. I was honored to attend a funeral for a dear lady who truly loved God and it showed through her funeral that was Christ honoring. What a blessing. What a testimony.
As I got home, I feel into bed where I have been ever since. My hip is in more pain the my body knows how to process so I'm shaking and spiking fevers. I'm on a LOT of pain killer and icing my hip a lot but nothing seems to help. I could use some prayer tonight.

1 comment: