Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Frustrated

Recently I’ve been so frustrated that my health comes up in almost every conversation I ever have. I am so thankful that my friends and family care enough to keep asking and listening attentively. I don’t want that to go away, I just want there to be more then that to my relationships.  I don’t know how to be sick without that defining my life and taking over every conversation I ever have.  I want my communication to be Christ centered even if it’s about my health.  I feel so lost inside my own health. I don’t know how to find a good balance in my friendships.   This winter season has contained a lot of health problems for me. It’s been an especially difficult few months so there has been lots of health news to share. I am so thankful for you all putting up with all my ramblings about my silly health, but I want so much for there to be more to our communication.  My health is a HUGE part of my life but it’s not a big part of who I am. I’m so much more then the sick girl, I just don’t know how to show that.  I don’t mean to use this as an excuse, but I feel like I need more grace then ever right now as I work through this.  Even after 5 years, I’m still not very good at being sick and being normal at the same time. I want to be a good friend and I’ve failed so much at this recently. I really do apologize to you all for that.  I want to do and be better for you all and because I want to be Christ-like.
Thanks everyone for listening. I really do love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment