Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sometimes a girl just wants things.

I want to be a respectful wife and a compassionate mother.
I want to be a runner and a biker.
I want to make amazing steaks and irresistible hamburgers.
I want to make a pumpkin pie that's so good it could kill a man.
I want to read all of my fathers physics books.
I want to know my Bible inside and out.
I want to be a writer. 
I want to be great at getting stains out of clothes.
I want to own a set of encyclopedia and use it often.
I want to be good at putting buttons back on jackets and fixing zippers on old jeans.
I want to have a house full of things that have real meaning and a usable purpose and not just stuff.
I want to have fond memories of reading with my children.
I want to see love in my husbands eyes even when he is angry.
I want to fall asleep every night thankful.
I want to make money doing something I love, but always motivated by the love, not the money.
I want to always have tons of tissues in my house like my grandparents.
I want to give more the I receive.
I want to be an encourager.
I want to make people smile every time they see me.
I want to be different.
I want to donate books to the library that have meant a lot to me.
I want to always have a song in my heart.
I want to pray the Fathers heart and now always my own.
I want to take pictures that are useful.
I want to go back to the shores of Africa
I want to have s subscription to Popular Mechanics and read and understand it.
I want to be a good friend.
I want to be a servant to the servants.
I want to be the kind of wife who loved God more then she loves her husband.
I want to explode stuff. :-)
I want to touch a B12 bomber.
I want to ride in a real boat.
I want to be punched in the face for a good reason.
I want to drive again.
I want to create something inspirational.
I want to sing…well.
I want to bless the socks off someone without them ever knowing it was me.
I want to go on a road trip across America.
I want to visit Seattle.
I want to see the sunrise on the beach.
I want to help remodel a house.

I want to hear my Savior say “Well done my good and faithful servant.”

No comments:

Post a Comment