Thursday, January 6, 2011

So incredibly frustrated today.

Every now and then I have one of those days where my emotions can’t keep up with the facts and I just kind of freak out. Today is one of those days. I just feel so overwhelmed by everything in my life today.  I’m dealing with hypothermia more then ever even though my doctors implied it would go away within a few days of us directly dealing with the problem.  Everything just hurts and my energy is so low right now.  I don’t sleep much at night and don’t eat much during the day. (At least I don’t take in much food that I don’t then throw up) I could go on and on, but you get the picture.  I want so desperately to hang onto joy and peace and hope, but today I’m just upset. I’m so sick of all this.  The real problem with days like this is that they make me feel like a failure.  It makes me feel like I’ve failed at taking proper care of myself and that I’ve failed at keeping my head above the water when it comes to my emotions. BUT I know that I am only human. How easily I forget this. Bad days happen to everyone and today is just mine. Tomorrow will be a new day with new problems and new joys. Tomorrow I will feel better about life, I always do. God’s grace is always there to pick me up when I fall. He’s there when I sin and there when I’m just feeling down. Thank You, Jesus for grace and mercy!
And so I shall have my bad day and try and not let it eat me, but let my emotions kind of run their course. I don’t want to stuff them and have to deal with them again later. That’s never good.  I want to fight my way through them and come out on the other end with a new idea of God’s transforming grace.
We can do this! God and I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of you and saying a special prayer just for you...Remember GOD created you to be the special gift you are to so many. Lean on us, when you need to...You are never a failure, like the saying.. GOD don't make Junk... You are precious in his site and so many others also. May you feel the love that is sent to you through the words wrote by so many who care so deeply. Most importantly may you feel the Fathers love as he wraps you in his arms.

    ReplyDelete