Sunday, February 6, 2011

More tests

Hey people, wanted to update you on my appointment with the Endocrinologist on Friday.  It may have been the shortest appointment I’ve ever had, but it was good.  I started it by freaking out the nurse. It took her two tries to get my blood pressure because it was too low to show up the first time.  When she finally got my blood pressure Bri (Who took me to the appointment) asked me how I was even standing because it was so low.  It’s always funny to freak the nurses out. J 
The doc checked me over and asked a few questions before ordering tests.
I have two weeks to get these tests done before a fallow up appointment.

The test include a diabetes test and 6 others that I have no idea what they are. The doc started to explain one of them as “stuff inserted into the skin to see what happens”, which sounds horrible, but he didn’t really finish his explanation so who knows.  We will find out on Monday what all these test will involve.

I’m excited to be getting some more detailed testing, but also uneasy about the results. As per typical Whitney, it’s not the bad news that scares me, it’s the no news. I hate having problems, having them looked into, and still having no answers. This seems to happen to me a lot.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment