Monday, February 28, 2011

I get to pray!

SO it’s after 1 and I am still in bed. It’s just one of those day. BUT I have had such awesome prayer time for so many people whom I count it such a great honor to pray for. I love praying. I can’t believe God let’s me do it. It feels like something that sound be earned. I get to talk to the creator of the universe any time I want. THAT’S SO AMAZING! I also count it a great honor to be able to pray for my friends and family. It feels like things I shouldn’t be aloud to bring up because I’m not worthy, but God let’s me talk about whatever I want AND He listens. HE LISTENS! Oh my stars, that is so cool!

1 comment:

  1. I always get cracked up when you an your sister say "oh my stars". I can hear your voice as you say it and it gives me a little chuckle. :) Your an amazing person, that you are!

    ReplyDelete