Sunday, February 27, 2011

Puking and spitting

So right now I'm throwing up. Well, not right right now, but I keep stopping writing, throw up, and then come back to you all. (Girl's got to do something distracting) -puke-Throwing up is something I hate, but I'm really used to it, so it's no big deal really.  You can't really laugh while -puke- you throw up, but I am cracking myself up on the inside because after you throw up you have to spit for awhile to get all the leftovers out of your mouth. (Of you so know what I'm talking about) - puke- Now, I am laughing at myself because I am the worst spitter I know. -puke- -puke- -puke- I keep spitting into this bucket and cracking up because I can't do it right. I'm like cheering myself on in my head trying to spit properly one time and I get so excited when I can spit without having those strings leftover. (Ok, that may have been a bit too much information) -puke puke-  I'm rocking back and forth praying "God, please help me to stop throwing up and Lord, I would really like to spit correctly just once!"

It's the little things in life that you can find humor in that keep life from always being sad.
What are you guys finding funny tonight?

6 comments:

  1. p.s. I'm also humming God Bless America through all this. I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that humourous is how tired I am. I don't remember to even try and press start on the microwave to heat up my coffee. I can't type smart instead it comes out smark all the time today. I announced that I wouldn't want all my jiggly parts to be seen to the world. and I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Which of course is meaningless compared to trying to properly spit..in which I did kind of giggle. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love u and u make me smile...... imagine u trying to get the knack for spitting right...sorry ur sick...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh whitney... I know you don't feel strong right now, or even that you are shining brilliantly the light of Christ in what you just said (or idk, maybe you do know it) but I gotta tell you that through even this God is using you to teach me more about Himself. Thank you for sharing

    What I have found extremely humorous this evening is that a couple of us from the Bible college I go to decided we would all become a breakdance crew... but none of us really know how to breakdance. So we practiced the three moves we knew over and over again and decided that we really needed to learn some new moves so we looked online and I decided to watch as the others attempted all these crazy flips... key word here "attempted". We all laughed a lot and I think we're going to go back to swing dancing ;)

    oh! something else that makes me giggle is at the breakfast table, Rachel Font comes in humming and when she sits down she asks Mike, the camp director,"What is the most annoying song you've ever had stuck in your head?" and without a moment of hesitation he replies, "man, I feel like a woman..."

    I sure do love you Whitney and I will pray for you this night.

    ReplyDelete