Saturday, February 26, 2011

Overwhelmed part 2

Because of the amazing night I had, I am unable to sleep tonight because my body won't stop jerking. Don't worry, it's not big deal, just my payment for standing up for so long. Totally worth it.  The longer I lay here the more my mind wonders to all the things I would have changed about tonight. So many things I would have said or done or people I know where there whom I am so sad I never made it over to. (Sorry people) If I let myself think about it too long, I start to cry because I wanted so badly to do things just right. You all deserved that. BUT, God is not letting me wallow for too long before he gently reminds me that He is using my life for His glory no mater what.  All my mistakes and the moments I missed or misused, He is willing to bring Himself glory anyway.  I am not trying to use His grace as an excuse, but I am finding much peace in it tonight.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for your love and support. Thank you for loving me even when i'm nuts. Hahah!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm thrilled to hear what you had tonight. It's amazing, none of us are worthy of the love that gets poured out but God in ALL of His amazing power sees to it that we get the love we need. Love you girly!!! Praying you can rest up today!

    ReplyDelete