Thursday, February 24, 2011

Results are in, baby

Hey my peeps, you all have been so sweet to ask me about my test results so I think it's high time I update everyone.  The results are in and I'm actually a monkey! Ok, maybe not.  The real of it is that I do not have thyroid problems not do I have diabetes. The symptoms I've had of those things are just my Lyme acting up and messing with things. Well, this is what we are figuring. (I still think I could be a monkey)  I do have a D deficiency and hypoglycemia (which I already knew).

I had an appointment with my new again local MD (He was my doctor once before). He wants to put me on an 8 month plan of supplements, silver, and a very strict diet. He is hoping to be able to get my symptoms under control in this time. He admits that it will be a hard road and I will most likely get worse before I get better, but if it works, it will be worth it. He says he has seen people on this regiment be 80 percent better after the 8 months which sounds pretty wonderful to me.  There are a few specific dangerous symptoms we are watching closely and will need to medicate separately if they do not go away soon.

I think that's about it for now. It's been a week filled with tests and doctors and hospital visits, but we have a new plan and that is good.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Whitney,
    I don't think you are a Monkey but maybe you are being used as a guinea pig? But guess they have to be used at times in order to find out what to do and how to do it and You my Dear Niece may be the person God is going to use to be able to help others with some of the same conditions. Just keep looking up to Him and I know you will and do as you are certainly an inspiration to us and to many others. Let God use you today in whatever way HE choses. Love and God bless, Grandma & Grandpa Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Must have been in the air this week! My kids opted for us to be in for testing and doctoring and hospital visits! I so wish we were closer and I could understand your journey so much more! I'm praying for you and even if I dont comment, I read every word and keep it close to heart! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOPS, I made a mistake and meant to say, My Dear Grand Daughter Whitney. Sorry, just know that your Grandma is getting old and forgetful!!

    ReplyDelete